Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Praetorians training schedule

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Praetorians training schedule Empty Praetorians training schedule Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:24 am

Archangel

Archangel
New SPQR Member

Dear friends,
I suggest that you put here your schedule when you would like to have torunament trainings and when you are able to have them...
write your date and time, and post them here so we could arrange them, players vs players (4v4) or players vs cpu`s, so we can have our tactics and other stuff improved before the tournament.

Exemple:
12/IX/2008. - free from 9:00 until 11:00
14/IX/2008. - free from 13:00 until 16:00
etc.

each player has his post and he edits him as he has some free time for training, and smone (maybe i make a big schedule for the clan)...

Comments please... Cool

2Praetorians training schedule Empty Re: Praetorians training schedule Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:16 am

Devotii

Devotii
Admin

Wow, u mean that we save our game or we make the games definint like when u say the game is at 9:00 p.m and the most limit is on 10:30 for example...am i right... Question

https://spqr-team.forum.st

3Praetorians training schedule Empty Reply Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:19 pm

Archangel

Archangel
New SPQR Member

I meant, that if few players are free in x/12.2008. - the same day at the same time, they can play together...

so if players make their schedule, they can, if other players have in their schedule the same free time play together

do you understand now? Cool

4Praetorians training schedule Empty Re: Praetorians training schedule Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:29 pm

jay-z

jay-z
Banned

i dont like schedulte.. i like to play when im online heh:P
btw i will be online all night so try to be on for open training today

Last edited by jay-z on Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Praetorians training schedule Empty Re: Praetorians training schedule Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:23 pm

Devotii

Devotii
Admin

Hey Jay--z....look guys...i think the training must be with Players and i think if u want to play as pro...u must play with Egtyotians...cuz they r hard to conrol...so if u trained on them i think u'll be proffesional in little short time...for example...Jay--z...he wasn't so good with Romans..but when he trained on Egytptians and back to play with romans...he found him self very very good player..and so do i...but now i think he is back to play with Romans...so i think u r not improving now...so i think u must back playing with Egyptians...the'r the best man...they r hard to control...and u need some tacktiks to win...for example...yesterday i played vs one player on GSA(Spartacos vs Rock Smoke) i was winning the game....but i did some great great mistake...u know what...i attacked with spearsmen....and i made the formation...but i lost because of the pilumsso my army was not good enough to win cuz i have no spearsmen...so when u play u must attack with soldiers then with the spearsmen...cuz i think Egyptians r special..cuz thier number is too much..so each legionaries got 2 soldiers...so they can't kill spearsmen..cuz we all know that when army attack some number of troops he can't fight with more...for example..when one soldier of ther Praetorians(1\16) fight with 2 legionaries..he can't fight them all..he can only fight maybe 15 legionary...so the point thzat i wanna show is that when u attack with spearsmen of egypt at the first u'll lose...but if u attacked with them and made the formation in the battle after attacking with soldiers u'll win easy because they kill and don't loe any...so if u noticed..when we fight in great battle..and we won...u'll see that egyptians spearsmen will not lose as much as soldiers....so....i think we must all train with egypt...and one more thing....the train with egyptians must be only in our SPQR clan if the player was not so good at them...cuz when player start playing with egyptians he'll be n00b at first as i was...i was n00b when i started to playn with them...so if he is new with egyptians i think he must train with them only in his clan...but in other games..he must play witrh another civ...Smile

6Praetorians training schedule Empty Re: Praetorians training schedule Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:33 pm

jay-z

jay-z
Banned

thx friend, today is full day of training i will be online all night

7Praetorians training schedule Empty Re: Praetorians training schedule Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:59 am

Devotii

Devotii
Admin

Yeah...it was a very very big day of training... Laughing

8Praetorians training schedule Empty Re: Praetorians training schedule Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:53 pm

Spartacus

Spartacus
Admin

wow, good idea friend^^
and that every time too right, not just for tournaments, to be the best in game, but i think if u mean about tournament which will be made in 28 we cant:(((, cuz we have exams of midyear at that time, but i spoke to my friend davorus, and he agreed to manage new tournament after this,so9 again thnx alot.

9Praetorians training schedule Empty Re: Praetorians training schedule Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:57 pm

jay-z

jay-z
Banned

well excuse me.. have been almost a week for me without praetorian online.. my connection still struggling even it's slower than modem lol.. i hope it get fixed soon

10Praetorians training schedule Empty Re: Praetorians training schedule Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:32 am

Devotii

Devotii
Admin

Yeah man i hope so.....look man...about the editor....sorry....ok...cuz here our exams just started...but i'll give it to ya maybe today or tommorow...Smile

11Praetorians training schedule Empty Re: Praetorians training schedule Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:27 pm

jay-z

jay-z
Banned

no problem.. note that im waiting.. and i have lot of free time especially this week

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum